Tuesday, July 5, 2011

2011 Ride to Cure - TUCSON!!

Registration for the 2011 JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes opened Monday, 7 March and, along with hundreds of others, a pair of Rogers put their money down on a journey that will span 257 days, secure $9,000 in diabetes-demolishing donations, and culminate with the 109 mile Tour de Tucson.  I am extremely excited to report that my brother, John, will join me for this .  Like me, he has thinning hair and is therefore aerodynamically optimized for endurance cycling.  Moreover, he has the biggest heart for his nephew and badly wants to see a cure for all of those who are affected by T1D.  I'm proud of you, brother!  Welcome to the Ride :-)

The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation continues to do great work to improve diabetes care and find a CURE.  They still need our support to accomplish their objectives.  It is awesome to be able to count on you to step forward with me again in 2011 to ensure their needs are met.  THANK YOU!!  You all are awesome!


JDRF Ride to Cure 2011 Kickoff from Jessica Rogers on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Hey there!